Parents’ Night Out
Enjoy a night out (or in!) while your child has fun at Explora.
2019 Parents’ Night Out dates
October 18, 2019
DIY Animatronics: Make a hydraulic claw, make a drawing machine, and more while learning how machines move. Registration ends at noon on Tuesday, October 15, or sooner if full.
Parent’s Night Out
- Drop Off: 6pm.
- Before care: (Extra option), beginning at 5pm.
- Food: Pizza and drink provided. Gluten-free available.
- Pick-up: 10pm – Adults will be asked to show photo ID at pick-up.
- Minimum age is 4 years.
- All campers must be able to use the restroom on their own.
- Pick-up is between 9:30 and 10 pm. Please inform us when you register if you need to pick up your child earlier than 9:30 pm.
- Late pick-up fees: $10 per child for every 15 minutes after 10 pm.
Parent’s Night Out Fees
- $50 for Explora members;
- $60 for non-members.
Deadline to register for Parent’s Night Out is the Thursday before at 5pm.
- Please have the following available when you register: emergency contact name and phone numbers; name of alternate adults who can pick up the child; child’s medications, dosages, and physician’s name; child’s insurance information, as well as any allergy or special needs information for your child.
- Click above to register online or call 505-224-8341.
Our reservations office is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Questions may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Para español, llame al 505-224-8323, de lunes a viernes, 9am-5pm.
- If a cancelation is received at least 5 business days before the camp, a refund will be issued for the amount minus a 15% administration fee.
- Cancelations received fewer than 5 business days before the camp will not be refunded.
- Full fees will be refunded if Explora cancels a program.